DSO State Chess Tournament Usmanabad is now postponed & new date will be in the month of January 2015.
Rustomjee Cambridge International School organizes
1st Maharashtra State School Chess Championship 2015
Date : 9th to 11th January 2015
Venue : Rustomjee Cambridge International School
J.S.Road, Dahisar (West), Mumbai - 400068
Contact Details :
1. Shri. Rajababu Gajengi - 9324719299 - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shri. Kiran Wadia - 7387092360 - email@example.com
3. Shri.Vikram Kadam - 9819456556 - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Shri. Mukesh Bhosale - 9172316723 - email@example.com
Nagpur District Chess Association organizes
Maharashtra State Under -19 Open & Girls FIDE Rating Chess Championship - 2015 at Nagpur.
Event Code : 107036/107037/MAH/2015
Date : 22nd to 26th January 2015
Venue : Dr. Ambedkar College,
Near Diksha Bhoomi, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur
Contact Details :
1. Name : Shri. K.K.Barat
Mobile Number : 9422174490
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Name : Praveen Pantawane
Mobile Number : 9372560695
Email ID :email@example.com
Important Notice :
1. General Meeting for establishment of new District Chess Association at Washim district is called on 21st Dec. 2014 at 10:00 AM.
Somani Career Academy, Washim
In front of old Z.P.
Back of Honda showroom
Near Aptec Computers , Akola Naka
2. General Meeting for establishment of new District Chess Association at Buldhana district is called on 21st Dec. 2014 at 3:00 PM.
Government Rest House,
Near Bus Stand, Buldhana
Interested chess players & lovers who are willing to contribute for chess, please attend the meeting.
Master Dev Shah of Mumbai won the prestigious "World Schools Title " in Under -7 category of the World Schools Chess Championship held at Brazil. MCA team congratulates him for his grand success.
For detail report please visit MCA / Player's Corner / Sports News
IMPORTANT : NEW CHANGES IN FIDE RULES FROM 1 JULY 2014.
for details please see- MCA IMPORTANTS
The ELO rating of a player while participating in a ELO restricted tournament, will be based on the highest rating attained by the player in his career and not on his current rating.
For more details refer to Important Notices.